Wednesday, September 14, 2016

"Blessed & Busy" Day #13



"Blessed & Busy"

Blogging My Life


Picture of the Day
It always works out.  Sometimes, it feels like nothing's going my way, but I look back and realize how much God truly has worked in my life.  Though I may feel: stressed, tired, and overwhelmed.  It all happens for a reason, I need to be pushed in order to withstand greater trials, if I truly want to reach the true prize.  Not only that, but I want to spread God's light whilst doing it.  That's why I'm here, isn't it?!  


I can't babble about all this without saying, I say these things now but I, like all people, have moments (A LOT OF MOMENTS) where I complain to God and feel beyond lost and fearful. (In fact, one of the reason I posts these blogs, is to reassure myself that everything is in Gods hands)

So as one lost, confused human to another, let's support each other and remember it's all in God's hands.

Love Ya'll Forever and Always!
~Belle

No comments:

Post a Comment