Wednesday, August 31, 2016

"Untitled" Day #12

"Untitled"

Blogging My Life



I can't help you.  I can't change your life for the better when you're thousands of miles away.  I guess I'm not supposed to help you, because the more I try the more it hurts not just you, but me.  I've learned to live life and just trust God.  (But I'm nowhere near perfect)

I am important, I don't need verification, I'll let you be. Because that's what you want, since you don't want me. I haven't been the best friend that I'll admit, but with all my flaws I did what I saw fit. I wish you the best of luck but I am not going to push anymore.  I'll always be here for you whenever you wish but I'm done pushing it's your time to live.


Love Ya'll Forever and Always
~Belle                         

No comments:

Post a Comment