Monday, June 13, 2016

"My Oath" Day #9



"My Oath"

Blogging My Life


Hello all,  this is a very hard time for many people.  These past few months have been filled with shootings, terrorists attacks, suicide, depression among many other things aswell.  I wanted to write something that could express my feelings towards these hard times yet not be another 'everything happens for a reason' post. I wanted to rant about my anger and bitterness towards the people who have caused such chaos in this world. But that is not what I am going to do.  Instead, I have to decided to take a stand for what I believe in. I hope you make a stand too.

I refuse to back down in what I believe in.
I refuse to fear, even when chaos surrounds me.
I refuse to let myself fall into a hole of depression, I will not worry about myself while people are out dying for what they believe in.
I refuse to become bitter when I should be praying for others who have also lost a loved one.
I refuse to sit  down and pity myself when others are just as hurt as me and they need my support.

I will stand up for my beliefs.
Picture of the Day
I will die for what I believe if that is what I am meant to do.
I will forgive those who have caused our country so much damage.
I will be fearless in the eyes of chaos and laugh it square in the eyes because I have a God that is always by my side.  Death isn't the end of my movement.

My heart goes out to all those who have been effected by the events that have occurred over these past few months. But please, do not sit and wallow, stop and have peace, knowing the end will come and "All those who believe in him shall have eternal life." Do not fear, fear wastes time.  Spend your moments helping others around you. This is the time our world needs to come together as one and support each other.  It all starts with you!

Love you all, Forever and Always!
~Belle



No comments:

Post a Comment