Tuesday, March 8, 2016

"Poetry" Day #3


"Poetry"

Blogging My Life



Hiya everyone!  Hope you had a fantabulous day and if not, go do some situps or something to make yourself feel better about yourself.  I've been doing a lot of squats, pushups, and situps.  "What are the benefits?" You may ask.  Saying to people you are working out so you can justify seconds for dinner.  Yep, that's pretty much it.  (You're Welcome) #LIFEPOINTERS 

I woke up at 8 a.m. BUT then I uttered the words "10 more minutes" aaannnndd suddenly it was 10 o'clock!  POOF JUST LIKE THAT!  I seriously think I unintentionally invented time travel!  Try out  saying the words "10 more minutes" in a sleepy voice and MAYBE it will teleport you 2 hours ahead!  

 I was assigned to write 5 different forms of poetry for my writing class.  So I spent 2 hours listening to my soothing music trying to see the world from a different point of view. I seriously started to question what life meant after writing deep thoughts for so long.  I posted some of my poetry on my other blog!  I'll leave a link to it below!  (It was a Free verse) SO NO RHYMING cause I suck at rhyming.  Hope ya'll enjoy!

My Poetry Blog:

http://fantasieswritefables.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment